Saturday, April 16, 2011

PACE Project proposals rolling in...

PACE Project proposals have been received so far from Philadelphia, Northern Virginia, Central Pennsylvania, Dayton, Erie, West Virginia and Susquehanna Sections. Some have all the papework but some do not but it is good to see the momentum and I hope other Sections can follow these leaders.


I know other Sections already have conducted some projects or planning some. Please do let me know the status and how I can help.

Remember, at one PACE project in each of our 20 Sections this year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader

    and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.



    IEEE Project

    ReplyDelete