Saturday, April 28, 2012

IEEE-USA Annual Meeting and Webinars

The annual meeting of IEEE-USA is coming up very quickly - May 3 - May 6, 2012 in Cincinnati, OH.  The final program is posted at http://ieeeusa.org/calendar/conferences/annualmeeting/2012/default.asp.  I am on the program to present on Saturday May 5 with Carole Carey tips for conducting successful PACE events.  If you have any suggestions or questions to bring up at this session, please drop me an email. 

I would also like to share the upcoming webinars from IEEE-USA.  At the next one on May 10, you can learn how to succeed with your LinkedIn connections.  The following three feature IEEE-USA's policy advocacy issues.  http://ieeeusa.org/careers/webinars/

I am also pleased to announce that Baltimore Section is the first in our region to qualify for the Member Professional Engagement Initiative!  I would like to see the remaining 19 section achieve this status this year!  All that you need to do is to reach 100 or more members in three or more events through professional meetings. 
Let me know if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. I found some useful information in your blog, it was awesome to read, thanks for sharing this great content to my vision, keep sharing.
    SEO jobs in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete